logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 12 15:28:01 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

did you run the unit tests? This should download a newer version of the samples.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020 16:23
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Work on is_in branch

Hi Gerd

Here it is - changes are:

- Some restructuring with early stopping where possible.

- Merging polygons for POINT IN/ON test so a point on shared boundary
becomes IN rather than ON.

- Not merging polygons when no need.

- Make the function cacheable, so that there is negligible cost to the
second call:
highway=path & is_in(landuse, residential, all)=true [0xAA]
highway=path & is_in(landuse, residential, all)=false [0xBB]

- Improved the layout of documentation in the Style Manual.

- Fixed quite a few problems.

I've left quite a lot of debug in for the moment, I think there will
still be work to do.

It gives correct answers to 'point-on.osm'. I haven't worked through is
-in-hook-sample-v3.osm yet because I wanted to get this revision out to
replace faults in the previous versions.

Ticker