logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Minor documentation update

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Wed Feb 12 11:44:48 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd, now that my previous documentation patch has been committed, I have
noticed a couple of errors in it that I didn't notice because I didn't have
the means to compile it into the web pages. Please find attached a small
patch that corrects these errors and adds some information on the input
files, primarily to describe typ file compilation. I have also slightly
tweaked the code for generating the options file from options.txt, but as
the previous version does not appear to be in SVN, this has come across as a
complete file, rather than the change (which is just the deletion of the
hyphen character in 'if (line.startsWith(";-")) {').

Regards,
Mike