logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Branch is_in ready for a first test

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Tue Feb 4 23:49:09 GMT 2020

Hi all,

thanks for the ongoing development.

I like the abstraction that Gerd has given, be it with digits or letters; and its implementation of all Tickers 6 cases.
With his explanation I could easily reproduce my simple but satisfying cemetery results as by 4418.

On Tickers argumentation my idea is limited, as I´m not able to understand all code internals he might has in mind.
Despite this - and if I got him correctly that it´s this logic we have now - it sounds adequate as well for what I can overlook.

Regarding the splitting proposed by Arndt I think it´s not always useful.
To handle improper drawings in OSM I´d prefer such a behaviour to be definable then.
Don´t know if I could need it.

Jan