logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] precompiled sea

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 29 19:22:08 GMT 2020

Hi Mike,

not sure what you are trying to do. What do you expect to get with the last command?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020 19:20
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] precompiled sea

Hi, I have not used precomp sea before and am struggling to compile the sea
tiles. Using the following process I get a map with no sea:

Used osmfilter to extract just the coastline data
Used splitter on the coastline data
Used mkgmap on the splitter data with a simple style that just processes
coastline and with --generate-sea=multipolygon. I can see some img files
created in my sea folder
Used splitter again on the original data
Used mkgmap again with --precomp-sea and --generate-sea=multipolygon

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Mike