logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Squaring off of land outlines

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jan 28 22:52:51 GMT 2020

Performance of map on device is drastically improved you you kick out those
tiny polygons. Especially in cities where people have detail mapped all
buildings. If you don't have building=yes or building=* in your style -
then you can likely live with the filter disabled (not sure how much bigger
the map data gets).

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich