logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change handling of railway=abandoned

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jan 21 12:18:43 GMT 2020

Hi

The advantages of my rule is that it doesn't create a routable line if
there is no need for it and that it can become a footway or cycleway
depending on the tags.

Gerd's rule would create routable track then disable all access modes.
These are chosen as the start/end point of a route if closest and this
could be a problem.

Ticker