logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change handling of railway=abandoned

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Mon Jan 20 18:42:49 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd,
"add access=no" is a very dangerous option.
In my style, I added a rule for removing such ways completely. And it
failed terribly - today, there may be public roads on previous railways.
See also my post in the forum at
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=66451
Kind regards,
Bernhard