logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP files and character encoding

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 17 15:21:22 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

thanks, I've committed the patch with 4423, please check if my svn log message.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Januar 2020 13:43
An: mkgmap development
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] TYP files and character encoding

Hi Gerd

Here is typCodePage_v4 that uses try () in both CharsetProbe and
compile, getting rid of Utils.closeFile().

The patch includes the change in typCodePage-test.patch

My javac doesn't seem to have an option to detect unused imports, but
when I run it with -Xlint I get a variety of errors - I've attached the
log.

Ticker