logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Elevation data just partially accessable by Basecamp

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jan 10 18:27:08 GMT 2020

(sorry - should have written this before already. It is always better to
join maps using mkgmap -  because only then address search will continue to
work. And with mkgmap you can set this option too when just combining .img
files).

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich