logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Elevation data just partially accessable by Basecamp

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jan 10 18:25:35 GMT 2020

@Kalle - the flag is inside the TDB file I think - so when you merge/join a
map - it needs to be written again into the tdb - because tdb has to be
written newly. And it is possible with gmaptool - but maybe you need to
enable both experimental and unstable options in gmaptool.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich