logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Elevation data just partially accessable by Basecamp

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jan 10 18:20:38 GMT 2020

show profile works without DEM in limited mode - meaning for routes only,
but not for tracks. HOWEVER if you enable it with a map having neither
contourlines NOR DEM info - it will cause crashes. So it is useful also for
maps with contourlines only. Actually I've never tried what happens if you
have a map with DEM but without contourlines. The DEM/contourlines can be
in a separate layer (transparent tiles).

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich