logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r4401: fix compilation problems

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Dec 30 12:48:52 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd

Do you want me to do anything with this at the moment?
I could add default methods and change the irrelevant implementations
back to the same as trunk, tidy up... or whatever.
I've checked out the branch loaded, but I doubt if I can update it so
I'd have to send you patches.

In the is-in function, I considered the processing happening in two
stages:
On the first invocation the original wayMap is scanned for closed
polygons meeting the tag requirements and this sub-list is held in a
new, possibly spacial structure.

Then, on this and all subsequent invocations, the (bounds of the)
actual element that the rule/function is being applied to is used
select candidates from the above list and these are examined according
to the accuracy required.

If it is felt the changing polygon tags shouldn't affect processing,
then the first stage could be moved from first invocation to the point
at which the wayMap is passed in. Actually, probably best just to do
this anyway; there will be no difference in cost unless the function is
never invoked and there is no need to keep the Way structures with the
tags/values anyway after this processing.

Ticker