logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bay polygons points conversion

From David david.tlp at orange.fr on Fri Dec 20 18:30:24 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd,

I understand what you wrote but, in my case it does not work like that. The natural=bay [0x3d resolution 18] is commented in my polygon style file. The —add-pois-to-areas adds the tag mkgmap:area2poi=true to every polygons. My if statement is based on this tag in my points style.
I tried this trick because I thought elements were removed after lines, polygons and points style are applied. My inspiration is based on the fact I am able to create contour lines for forest polygons with the lines style.

All my tests are made with Ireland and the bay involved is Clew Bay.

David