logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Use of is_in in style

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Tue Dec 10 10:15:32 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd,

thanks a lot!
I tried the binary with the new option and it works exactly as I want it.

To the .args-file I added
> x-is-in-landuse=residential,cemetery,industrial
and to the beginning of lines
> highway=* & mkgmap:cemetery=* {set highway=path}

Result is, as expected, the unified representation of lines inside the asked landuse.
Other landuse-tags seem to work as well, I also played with allotments successfully:
—x-is-in-landuse=residential,cemetery,allotments,industrial

So, even with this „rough“ approach only for landuse, it´s a huge step ahead. Hopefully the option will remain in later releases.
Unfortunately, me either am not able to dig into code to generalize the function.

Jan