logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with drive-on

From Carlos Dávila cardavilam at gmail.com on Wed Dec 4 11:15:51 GMT 2019

I am preparing an  areas.list file to split Oceania, so that each tile
contains only roads driven on the same side. I have found a tile where
all roads should be driven on left side, as it all lies within
Indonesia, but mkgmap reports "Tile contains both drive-on-left (2695)
and drive-on-right roads (57)". I have reduced tile size to narrow down
the problem. These are its coordinates: -288768,6178816 to
-210944,6219776. It includes two islands, right one is detected by
mkgmap as right side driven, but it is left driven (to my knowledge).
Any idea why this happens?