logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] coastlines

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Nov 29 13:02:08 GMT 2019

Hi

With option --generate-sea=multipolygon,...  the rule in polygons:
> natural=sea {add mkgmap:skipSizeFilter=true; set mkgmap:drawLevel=2}
[0x32 resolution 10]

does the work for the sea and the rule in lines:
> natural=coastline [0x15 resolution 12]
draws the coastlines, both working from the standard map input
containing coastline data.

I never understood why anyone would use both options --precomp-sea=file
and --generate-sea=... but I'm not sure about you adding the 0x32
polygon - see above

Ticker