logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] precompiled sea files download

From Michael Poesdorf michael.poesdorf at poesinet.de on Sun Nov 17 18:20:17 GMT 2019

Hi all,

as for me the issue still persists.

I used sea-lastest.zip with the timestamp of 13.11.2019 and a size of 209.043 kB.

I again recognize my hometown Erlangen to be flooded, but also mountain areas where there should be no water (Merano area).

When switching to generate-sea, everything is as it should.

Mkgmap version used is 4299, but this might be not relevant.

Regards, Michael

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Im Auftrag von Joris Bo
Gesendet: Montag, 4. November 2019 21:05
An: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] precompiled sea files download

Hi,

For my maps I suddenly had problems with the latest sea-files causing flooding of complete Europe

The next-day download was about 20Mb bigger and worked fine again.

I can’t exactly remember the dates or file sizes of the download server

The version which for me works fine again (screenshot of my windows explorer):

Kind regards, Joris