logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Nov 14 16:45:17 GMT 2019

Hi Felix,

no, I didn't mean any of this.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. November 2019 17:40
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

Hi Gerd,
So you mean the only solution would be to change the style-file to the following in order to have it working?

service=driveway {set mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type=none; set mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none} [0x13 road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 24 continue with_actions]
service=driveway & mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type=none {delete service; delete highway; delete access}
service=driveway [0x1040c resolution 24]

But then I guess I would also have to change the other example to:
( service=parking_aisle | service=parkingaisle) {set mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type=none; set mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none}
( service=parking_aisle | service=parkingaisle) & mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type=none {delete ....}

Felix