logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sample basic mkgmap config file

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Nov 13 17:43:57 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd

I've tweaked the file a bit and put a hint to it in the README in the
root directory of the distribution; this file is very out-of-date but I
didn't want to start re-writing it.

Attached is the updated patch and resources/sample.cfg (which I
couldn't work out how to get into the patch because it's a new file)

I don't think we can solve all a new users build problems, but the idea
of this was just to start the user off with a good set of options and
how they can be specified, along with the splitter generated
template.args, to mkgmap.

Ticker