logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type/subtype of points and cities

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Nov 5 19:08:02 GMT 2019

Hi Thomas,

I think it is Mapsouse which does that and it is wanted.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Thomas Morgenstern <webmaster at img2ms.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. November 2019 18:46
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] type/subtype of points and cities

Hi all, you may be able to take also a look at Mapsoure--> find Places--> City : filter 'Country'  type in 'D' --> it shows me for example 'DEU (Deutschland)'  and in a different spelling 'Deutschland (DEU'). , or Spanien(ESP) and ESP(Spanien). Why do I see 2 entries with different names for each country ? I assume, it comes from mdr. This phenomenon exists already since years. It seems for me senseless .
 regards thomas