logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type/subtype of points and cities

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Tue Nov 5 17:46:48 GMT 2019

Hi all, you may be able to take also a look at Mapsoure--> find
Places--> City : filter 'Country'  type in 'D' --> it shows me for
example /'DEU (Deutschland)/' and in a different spelling '/Deutschland
(DEU//')/. , or/Spanien(ESP)/ and /ESP(Spanien)/.Why do I see 2 entries
with different names for each country ? I assume, it comes from mdr.
This phenomenon exists already since years. It seems for me senseless .
  regards thomas