logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation of new option in branch

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Nov 4 16:06:22 GMT 2019

Hi

I think the default should be either:
  Don't check for routing islands
or:
  Check for and remove islands of any length
but I don't feel that strongly about this aspect.

In the documentation, it should mention the effect of a road meeting a
tile boundary or boundary nodes added at admin boundaries.

I've been using this feature for a couple of weeks now and it has
stopped a lot of "Route Calculation Error"s - Thanks Gerd.

Ticker