logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4314: fix assertion error when option --make-poi-index is used

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Oct 22 16:15:41 BST 2019

Hi Gerd

Looking at sort6.patch:

Generally
-               Collections.sort(keys);

+               keys.sort(null);
I think the obj.sort() form looks better. Possibly more efficient?

Considering the lambdas. In some cases isn't it clearer to put a
   int compareTo(T other) {...}
function in the definition of the records to be sorted that "implements
Comparable<T>"

I haven't yet worked out the meaning of constructs like:
    pil.stream().map(index -> sort.createSortKey(index,
                                       index.getName()))
   .sorted()
   .forEach(key -> key.getObject().write(writer));