logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4314: fix assertion error when option --make-poi-index is used

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Oct 22 09:33:18 BST 2019

Hi Ticker,

sorry, I think I thought that Steve should take care and it slipped my mind.
Unfortunately Steve seems to have lost interest in reviewing patches.
So yes, please review the patch and post a new version based on trunk.

Gerd
P.S.
I just stumbled over this while checking a possible refactoring to change places where Collections.sort() is used.
See attached patch which is work in progress.  I did not yet make up my mind regarding lambdas. They are nice to simplify code but
sometimes it is much harder to debug them in Eclipse.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019 10:11
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit r4314: fix assertion error when option --make-poi-index is used

Hi Gerd

I noticed this problem in April and there was a fix to it in the patch that simplified/clarified point type/subtype and city range handling:

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2019q2/029623.html

The posting didn't elicit any responses, but I think the changes worthwhile. If you want to consider the patch, I'll need to check any interactions with more recent changes.

Ticker

Version mkgmap-r4314 was committed by gerd on Mon, 21 Oct 2019

fix assertion error when option --make-poi-index is used
Regession from r4147 (img_io_3.patch)

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4314