logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4314: fix assertion error when option --make-poi-index is used

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Oct 22 09:11:44 BST 2019

Hi Gerd
I noticed this problem in April and there was a fix to it in the patch
that simplified/clarified point type/subtype and city range handling:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2019q2/029623.html
The posting didn't elicit any responses, but I think the changes
worthwhile. If you want to consider the patch, I'll need to check any
interactions with more recent changes.
Ticker