logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please test branch NET-no-NOD

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Oct 21 09:12:52 BST 2019

Hi Gerd

This was just an example I got with this branch and options --no-route
--net. It looked like all the restriction relations cause the error,
but I chose a bad example that has other things wrong with it. A
previous run with --route gave:

WARN: uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.RestrictionRelation
  74210002.osm.pbf: Turn restriction (no_right_turn)
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3931753 (at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.113802&mlon=-1.489513&zoom=17)
unknown member role ''

Sorry - should have checked. A better example is

WARN: uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.ElementSaver  74210002.osm.pbf:
ignoring unspecified/unsupported restriction
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5143835

Ticker