logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] improve handling of only-restrictions with via ways

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Oct 11 05:53:07 BST 2019

Hi Ticker,

Ticker Berkin wrote
> If I comment out:
>   highway=traffic_signals | highway=crossing {set mkgmap:road-speed=1}
> from points, or run with --no-link-pois-to-ways, I don't get the error.

Yes, you are right. I am now able to reproduce the error message. I forgot
about the feature to set a different road atttribute. This feature requires
that the way is split (and this produces a corresponding warning "via way of
restriction is split, restriction will be ignored", but mkgmap still tries
to add the restriction relation later.
Seems I was too lazy to implement this correctly for via ways as they were
rarely used. I'll have a closer look again.