logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] improve handling of only-restrictions with via ways

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Oct 10 19:23:06 BST 2019

Hi Gerd

Sorry about the delay.

The bounds of the tile are:

4220083: 2400256,-4096 to 2414592,6144
#       : 51.503906,-0.087891 to 51.811523,0.131836

error@  : 51.541949, 0.004060 - so looks reasonably central to the tile

I do have cycleway as routable, but I'll run again with release 4295,
default style and minimal options.

Ticker