logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn Restrictions using three ways - design guide for OSM mappers?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 9 08:53:22 BST 2019

Hi all,
sorry again...

Gerd Petermann wrote
> I fear this is currently not implemented in mkgmap, it more or less
> translates the relation into a no_u_turn restriction with way 161220789 as
> "to" way and thus
> allows a right turn from way 172716357 via node 1732097310 to way
> 161220701.

I just noticed that my downloaded data contains two very similar
restrictions in the area (2155309 and 2155310), and I confused them. So, the
above applies to  2155310, not 2155309.

I still think both restrictions are probably not correctly mapped, but
that's a different story now.
I try to find a way to add the additional restrictiions to the IMG file.