logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Oregon 600 gps crashes often at roundabout

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 21 17:21:57 BST 2019

Hello,

Is somebody familiar with the situation that de Oregon gps device just falls out (fades away, reboot needed) after a couple of meters on a roundabout?
On my recent bike trip in France it happened dozen of times. I'm now looking for a roundabout in my neighbourhood to reproduce the problem more easily so I can fiddle around with some setting and style combinations, but maybe others already recognize the problem.

It even occurred once with only the build in Garmin worldwide map active and all my personal maps on inactive.
My personal maps use (non routable) roundabout overlays besides the 0x0c
It happens on 50%?  of the roundabouts
Firmware 5.50
At the time only 1 map was active

Nice holidays for everybody,