logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] length() and mkgmap:line2poitype

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 6 16:34:41 BST 2019

Hi,
I'd like to add specific pois for restricted access on bridges and tunnels with mkgmap:line2poitype, but not all bridges are as important, only the longer ones.

This is working:
mkgmap:line2poitype=start & (bridge=* | tunnel=*) & (bicycle:conditional=* | access:conditional=* | vehicle:conditional=*)  { name 'bicycle=${bicycle:conditional}' | 'access=${access:conditional}'|  'vehicle=${vehicle:conditional}'} [0x2809 resolution 24]

However, it is not possible to add the length() operator into the points style file, because I don't want small short bridges.

I know I can use the lines style file, but adding a custom line tag like restricted_access_on_bridges=yes and use this in the points style does not seem to work. I know I can add this line to the map and render it, but I prefer a point symbol, not another line on a already huge pile of lines on top of each other.

Is this because points are processed before lines?
Is there another trick I can use?