logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 28 06:51:31 GMT 2019

Hi Mike,

please review: I tried to apply your patch now but I have problems:
D:\m>svn patch f:\dwnload\temp\doc-v3.patch
U         doc\index.txt
U         doc\options.txt
A         options
A         options\buildoptions
A         options\buildoptions\main.java
G         options\buildoptions\main.java
>         hunk @@ -0,0 +1,64 @@ already applied
G         options\buildoptions\main.java
>         hunk @@ -0,0 +1,64 @@ already applied
U         resources\help\en\options

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. Februar 2019 15:15
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] documentation improvement patch

Hi Gerd, please find attached a new patch. This moves the background info to
index.txt, amends the positions of new lines, so that lines don't overflow
when viewed in a standard 80 character command window (except one I have
intentionally allowed to overflow as it is better that way), and added some
simple java code to generate the options file from options.txt.  The
attached  options file has been generated. Hope this looks OK.

Cheers,
Mike