logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sample basic mkgmap config file

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Feb 17 21:05:29 GMT 2019

Hi Ticker,

 > I don't agree with --recommended because this file will often required
 > some tweaking and eventually become the basis of the new users
 > building environment.

I don't see problems with tweaking --recommended option. Mkgmap allows
for repeated options and process the last one. Minor tweaks for
beginners could work like this:

mkgmap --recommended --drive-on=left ...

I assume, that default config would be distributed with mkgmap, just
like default style. This copy could be a basis for more advanced users.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej