logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4271: improve reader for polish (*.mp) format

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Feb 11 21:28:43 GMT 2019

Hi Gerd,

overview is my fault. I have used wrong options. I set 3 layers of DEM,
while overview map has only 1 layer of data. That kind of setup is not
supported by Garmin. I have corrected it and now overview map is OK.

I got 2 errors "The nodeCount doesn't match value calculated by
RoadNetWork", which I have to check yet.

There is something wrong with displaying map in Mapsource. Some colours
are wrong and sometimes Mapsource doesn't redraw map properly. And I
have found a missing polygon.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej