logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements / updated typ-file

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 19 10:38:53 GMT 2019

Hi Wesley,

That’s very kind, thank you.
Attached an excel with the exported translations up to r4262
Just add a column for any new language
As long as the sortorder column remains intact it should be pretty easy to merge them into a new export.

Kind regards, Joris

Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> Namens Wesley Martins
Verzonden: zaterdag 19 januari 2019 11:18
Aan: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] default style improvements / updated typ-file

Hello Joris,

I have interest in help with portuguese (0x10) translate.
How can I help?

Regards,

Wesley

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 7:04 AM Joris Bo <jorisbo at hotmail.com<mailto:jorisbo at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hello Nick

Thx for your feedback!

I wrote a program to extraxt icons from a master library to be used on different elements in somebodies else his style.
I abuse both language tags as exchange-fields to keep track of mother / child relationships.
In the final export, those fields are cleared, but you just find out that this is not bullet proof 😊
Thx, I’ll have a look