logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How can I force the inners of a boundary relation to display?

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Sat Dec 8 02:18:01 GMT 2018

Hi,

I've been adding large Alaskan National Wildlife Refuges to OSM. The
boundaries weren't displaying so I added a directive in my relations file
modeled after the administrative boundary code in the default style that
adds a name to protected areas like so:

(type=boundary | type=multipolygon) & boundary=protected_area & name=*
{ apply
  {
    set mkgmap:boundary_name='$(mkgmap:boundary_name)/${name}' | '${name}';
  }
}

Then in my lines file I included a line style defined as:
boundary=nature_reserve
| boundary=protected_area [0x10e12 resolution 19].

This works well but the lines bounding the inner areas of these relations
do not render. How can I make them display?

Many thanks

Dave

--
Dave Swarthout