logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] default style improvements

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 7 09:38:39 GMT 2018

I see there is no distinction between a pedestrian highway and a footway/path yet.
On the generic new map I use 0x11 for pedestrian highways and 0x10 for cycleways, but you can do the opposite.
Both are routable lines and visible on most (?) devices. Also for steps I use another routable line (0x13).
You can also think of adding paved footways and paths to the pedestrian lines, so the distinction between paved and non paved are better visisble.
I also recommend to set the colour of the pedestrian typ to the same grey as squares.