logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address Searches on new GPSmap66S

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Wed Nov 7 11:25:46 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd

I have been in contact with someone at Garmin about another bug and will
ask him about it.

I can see where they are coming from , ie city navigator maps don't seem
to 'popular'

Interestingly , have tested this bug on a Topo France with the same
result so it might be a bug.

With this gps not problems with searching for restaurants

Nick