logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4245: correction: if precomp--sea option is used, closed ways with the tag natural=coastline where only processed as lines, not as polygons.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Oct 19 06:28:21 BST 2018

Hi all,

I wonder why nobody noticed this error before. In areas with many islands I'd expect quite a massive change when all the additional polygons
are rendered.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von svn commit <svn at mkgmap.org.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018 07:22
An: mkgmap-svn at lists.mkgmap.org.uk; mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Commit r4245: correction: if precomp--sea option is used, closed ways with the tag natural=coastline where only processed as lines, not as polygons.

Version mkgmap-r4245 was committed by gerd on Fri, 19 Oct 2018

correction: if precomp--sea option is used, closed ways with the tag natural=coastline where only processed as lines, not as polygons.

The code in SeaGenerator creates a copy of the original way,
but it doesn't copy the tags, only the geometry. The copy has only two tags:
mkgmap:removed_natural=coastline, mkgmap:stylefilter=polygon
The problem is that the code also adds the tag mkgmap:stylefilter=polyline to the original way, so that it is not processed as a polygon.
Now the original tags are copied, the natural tag is changed as shown above and mkgmap:stylefilter=polygon is added so that the copy is only processed by the polygon rules.

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4245