logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4223: merge from couuntry-border branch

From News news at pointdee.co.uk on Tue Sep 18 21:21:34 BST 2018

I just wanted to say that I've recently compiled separate maps of both
France and Spain, copied these onto a microSD card in my Edge 800, fired
up the Edge and can now find routes from central France to central Spain
without doing anything else so thank you for the work involved in making
this happen

Thanks to all involved

Paul