logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] AssertionError: Point marked as boundary node

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Sep 1 08:30:34 BST 2018

Hi Gerd

Thank you for this fast fix, will test it when it's on the download site ;-)

My build script creates a new areas.list every month to prevent to much nodes
or similiar errors, a new one was created this morning. With the new file, the
build process run as expected.

Bernd