logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Admin relations

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Thu Jul 12 00:58:16 BST 2018

Hi Andrzej,
yes they are both in and in general it's working. Just on the borders I
get these issues. I guess it's because of precision, how mkgmap
calculates the area of China. The strange thing is, that the missing red
part on Chinese border (Inner Mongolia/Gansu) Is roughly from the center
of the last way to the end. For the blue marked ways it's shorter than
half of it's length. So can't be the reason, a way or so is missing or
is ignored completly. It's seems more, that there is kind of buffer, as
both has the same length missing. And the both blue ways seems to end at
same latitude. Sorry for forgetting the scale on the picture, but it's
about 50km length missing/too much.

If it's like this I wonder how mkgmap:country can work for address
search in more dense populated areas.

Henning