logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with address search with *mp sources

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat May 5 16:08:56 BST 2018

Hi,

when compiling a map from *.mp sources, address search doesn't work as
expected in Mapsource. I have prepared a set of data for testing:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/433/test-index.zip

I can't get correct results, when searching for address:
house number: 75
street: KARTUSKA
city: GDANSK

It looks like a whole set of numbers is missing in search index for
KARTUSKA. I think that some street names are missing too, but I haven't
tested much.

I have found that map created by mkgmap r3909 works correctly but r3970
gives problems. Somewhere between these releases was introduced a bug.
Maybe it was because of merging optimize-index branch with release r3968?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej