logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error message WrongAngleFixer

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 21 07:01:59 BST 2018

Hi Arndt,

I am working on a fix for this problem. I think I'll use the Douglas-Peucker filter with a very small error value to remove those duplicate points.

Something you might want to change:
I've noticed that your files contain a lot of elevation lines which also have many redundant points. I don't know which phyghtmap parameter would
change that but there is really no nead to write all those points, pass them through splitter and finally remove them again in mkgmap.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Arndt Röhrig <arndt at speichenkarte.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. April 2018 16:18:18
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Error message WrongAngleFixer

Hi Gerd,

thank you!

Arndt

Gerd Petermann hat am 20. April 2018 um 16:07 geschrieben:

Hi Arndt,

it seems that these ways are causing trouble:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/203282008
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/450539752

In both cases the mapper has added a huge amount of nodes to map a circular part of the way and the 20 passes to reduce wrong angles are not enough.
Please ignore the error message for now, I'll need more time to find out why this is causing stress. It is probably related to the latest changes in the angles branch.