logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing housenumbers in search index?

From Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com on Mon Mar 19 18:50:17 GMT 2018

Thank you Gerd, I confirm searching for other numbers works.

What about housenumbers with letters and other characters, like 26/A?
If I search for it entering 26 (my Garmin allows only numbers in that
field), in the result list there more 26 and one of them is actually
26/A.

Lorenzo