logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in Road Merging - actually doubling roads.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Mar 14 16:12:09 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

I get a huge huge list - and the ones I tried seemed to be quite alright -
but the couple that I checked where simply ways that my styles inserts at
least 3-4 times (usually ways with hiking/mtb route). Should I increase the
counter in the patch to 5 (I guess still alright) or to 6 (I'm pretty sure
I get routing errors then)?

Felix

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck