logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing map part in gmapsupp.img

From Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com on Wed Mar 14 11:31:00 GMT 2018

> thanks for the feedback. Just to let you I wonder what you do with that map. Are you aware of important options like
> --route, --index, or --housenumbers? Due to historical reasons many important functions are switched off by default, so for a map that
> supports routing or address search you need many more options.

  Description I sent was simplified test case which still reproduces an error.

  I'm recreating free Garmin map of Lithuania daily
(garmin.openmap.lt). My actual arguments file looks like given below.
  Now when you wrote --housenumbers I understand I have to change
x-housenumbers to housenumbers (but it should probably have no
influence on result) and I should probably add --x-split-name-index to
have street names like „Name Surname“ be found for both „Name“ and
„Surname“ searches.

  Thank you for your help!

family-id: 1
# product-id: 1
family-name: Lietuva
country-name: Lietuva
country-abbr: LT
code-page: 1257
style-file: tomas_style
preserve-element-order
lower-case
route
add-pois-to-areas
generate-sea: multipolygon
coastlinefile: lkrantas.osm
x-housenumbers
location-autofill: bounds
name-tag-list: name:lt,name,int_name,name:en

# Following is a list of map tiles.  Add a suitable description
# for each one.

mapname: 63240001
input-file: 63240001.osm.pbf
tdbfile