logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Route Calculation Error and Ferries

From Ticker Berkin ticker at jagIT.co.uk on Tue Mar 13 14:09:50 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej

No - I checked all of this. A couple of ferries wouldn't route to/from
the public highway network because of this (access=destination), but
one didn't have this tagging on its service roads and Basecamp would
route using the ferry as long as the start and end points (on public
roads) were close to the ferry terminals, but trying to start/end
further away,  still on connected public roads, it wouldn't route.

Ticker