logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wrong rendering Layer=1

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Sun Feb 25 14:21:37 GMT 2018

Hi

Layering of lines does not seem to be supported by Garmin - I have seen
many Topos where bridges are completely ignored.

Using a TYP file you can often force lines to have a draworder by making
them solid - solid has often a higher draworder than lines with bitmaps.

I'm not sure whether placing a line  at  the end of a 'lines' block in
the RGN would ensure it will be parsed last.

Nick