logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in Road Merging - actually doubling roads.

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Fri Feb 23 08:12:06 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,
Maybe it's better to try to merge these small ways as they anyway only creates 'ugly' roads. With increasing level of details in OSM I think mkgmap will need some preprocessing to generalise the data first. I'm not only thinking about these very small ways, but also have the lane-mapping and other mapping details, which are not important for Garmin maps.
Henning